Welcome to the Academy Bookstore.
Purchasing Academy publications is easy!
Who Can Benefit from our Books?
Family Law practitioners and their clients, general public, mental health professionals, social workers and other professionals and their clients.
Purchasing is Easy and Quick
- Browse the publications or search the online store for a particular item.
- View the descriptions, select the quantity and purchase your selection(s) via the AAML secure website.
- Designate your order mailing address – home, work or wherever you choose.
- Questions about a publication or your order? Email [email protected] for assistance.
Suggested Books for General Public and a Fellow’s Clients
- Building Your Family Through Assisted Reproduction
- Child Centered Residential Guidelines
- Divorce Manual
- Financial Issues in Divorce: A Client Handbook
- Making Marriage Last
- Model Parenting Plan
- Navigating the Divorce Process When You Have a Child with Special Needs
- Stepping Up Your Parenting: Focusing on Kids’ Needs During Separation or Divorce
- Voices of the Children
- What Should We Tell the Children
Stepping Up Your Parenting: Focusing on Kids' Needs During Separation or Divorce
Stepping Up Your Parenting: Focusing on Kids' Needs During Separation or Divorce is an excellent resource to assist clients through the divorce process with their children's well-being in mind. This is a useful guide with practical tips, resources and recommended reading to aid parents in putting their children first.