2023 AAML Institute for Family Law Associates – Advanced
June 21 - June 25
Space is limited to the first 30 registrants. Be sure to watch your emails for notice when registration opens! Not signed up to receive our newsletter? Visit the Home Page of our website to sign up!
The American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) offers a comprehensive and highly acclaimed program that is specifically designed and targeted for Associates with 5 or more years of Family Law experience.
Representative topics for the advanced course include:
– Advanced focus on financial issues including a full day of business valuation training for lawyers
– How to analyze and interpret balance sheets and profit and loss statements
– Corporate taxation under Chapters C and S
– Cutting edge trial technology and presentation tips
– Executive compensation issues
– Direct and cross-examination of experts
– Deposition Techniques
The Institute for Family Law Advanced program is taught by a nationally renowned faculty of Fellows who have decades of experience in mentorship and helping Associates successfully achieve higher levels of excellence in their careers. As with the Institute for Family Law Introductory Seminar, the hallmark of the Advanced program is the valuable mentoring that occurs in small groups of Associates assigned to a particular AAML Fellow that guides the group throughout the program, while having an extraordinary opportunity to network with other Family Law Attorneys from all around the U.S. Because of the intimate setting, registration is limited to the first 30 registrants.
For inquiries, contact: [email protected]