2023 AAML Institute for Family Law Associates – Introductory
June 21 - June 25
Watch your emails for news on when registration will open. Space will be limited to the first 40 registrants. Not signed up to receive our newsletter? Visit the Home Page of our website to sign up!
The American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) offers a comprehensive and highly acclaimed Introductory Institute that is specifically designed and targeted for Associates who have 5 years or less of Family Law experience.
Representative topics taught at the Institute are:
– Divorce Tax Issues
– How to Read and Interpret 1040s, 1120s and Corporate Financial Statements
– Basics of Business Valuation and Retirement Assets in Divorce.
– Trial Preparation: Use of Experts and Handling Issues Arising From Social Media
– Tips on Being the Most Effective 2nd Chair
– Meeting with Clients and Key tools to Market the Law Firm
– Understanding Personality Disorders that Present in Clients Counsel
– Child Custody Practice From Intake to Resolution
– Emerging LGBTQ Issues
The Institute for Family Law Associates program is taught by a nationally renowned faculty of Fellows who have decades of experience in mentorship and helping Associates successfully achieve higher levels of excellence in their careers. The hallmark of the program is the valuable mentoring that occurs in small groups of associates assigned to a particular Fellow, who guides the group throughout the program, answering questions and sharing valuable legal experience. Space is limited due to the intimate class size.
For inquiries, contact: [email protected]