Loyola at Los Angeles/1972/J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, former member of Executive Committee of Family Law Section, Chair or Co-Chair of several sub-committees
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Executive Committee of Family Law Section
- Bar Association, Women Lawyers Association of L.A.
- –The Role of Mental Health Consultant in Family Law: Problematic or Providential, AFCC-AAML Conference on Advanced Issues in Child Custody: Evaluation, Litigation, and Settlement
- –Working with Experts in High Conflict Custody Cases, Beverly Hills Bar Association Family Law Section
- –Meet the Mental Health Professionals, Beverly Hills Bar Association Family Law Section
- –The New Tax Law for Family LawyersKISS, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- –Divorce and ReligionIdentifying, Advancing and Protecting the Interests of Jewish & Muslim Clients in California Proceedings, Levitt & Quinn/IALA/Feinberg, Mindel, et. al.
- –Piercing the VeilCultural Competency in Family Law, Iranian American Lawyers Association/LACBA/U of WLA Law
- –A Comprehensive Overview of the Issues Pertaining to the Disposition of the Marital Residence, Beverly Hills Bar Association Family Law Section Nuts & Bolts Program
- –Religion Issues Affecting Family Law Strategy, California State Bar Webinar
- –Custody EvaluationsFrom Preparing the Client to Debunking a Negative Report, Beverly Hills Bar Association Family Law Section Nuts & Bolts Program
- –Jewish Divorce Issues Impacting Divorce Mediation, Pepperdine University Law School Mediation Seminar
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.