UND, 1992, JD
Admitted to Practice
- Family Law Section, State Bar Association of North Dakota, Secretary/Treasurer, 2004-present
- Member in good standing, Speaker Committee, Cass County Bar Association, 2008-present
- Member in good standing, Clay County Bar Association
- Member in good standing Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
- Co-instructor for ND Supreme Court Guardian ad Litem and Parenting Investigator training, June, 2013
- Presenter, Parenting Investigating, Red River Valley Paralegal Association, September 29, 2011
- Moderator, Probate CLE-Moorhead, Minnesota, June 20, 2011
- Presenter, Parenting Coordinator Role, Grand Forks County Bar Association, May 26, 2011
- Presenter, National Business Institute Custody Seminar, Divorce from A-Z-Fargo, North Dakota, April 25, 2011
- Presenter, National Business Institute Custody Seminar, Parental Rights from A-Z: In the Best Interests of the Child-Fargo, North Dakota, June 22, 2010
- Moderator, Family Law Financial Deskbook CLE-Moorhead, Minnesota, June 17, 2010
- Panel member, Family Law Section Annual Meeting, November 20, 2009
- Speaker, North Dakota State University, December 2, 2008.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.