University of Georgia
Admitted to Practice
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member Family Law Section, Chairman Family Law Section 19951996, Board of Directors Family Law Section 19931997
- State Bar of Georgia, Member Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Member Family Law Section
- Old War Horse Lawyers Club Member.
- Lecturer, -Til Death Do Us Part Or Until Something Better Comes Along, Atlanta Bar Association Estate Planning and Probate Section, Atlanta, Georgia
- Lecturer, -The Impact of the Economy and Attendant Tax Traps and Tax Tips, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Asheville, North Carolina
- Lecturer, -Unique Issues In Depositions, State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section, Amelia Island, Florida
- Lecturer, -Caught in the Middle: Whats a Psychologist To Do? Divorce and Custody Issues from a Legal Perspective, Georgia Psychological Association,
- Asheville, North Carolina
- Lecturer, -Proof & Pitfalls of Hidden Income, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Georgia Chapter, Atlanta, Georgia Lecturer, -Psychological Evaluations and Cross-Examination of Psychologists in Custody Case,- Law Education Institute, Snowmass, Colorado
- Lecturer, -Family Law Discovery, State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section,
- Savannah, Georgia, Lecturer, -Admissibility of Electronic Evidence, American Bar Association,
- Family Law Section, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Lecturer, -Mediation: A Lawyers Perspective, Family Mediation Association of Georgia, Atlanta, Georgia
- Lecturer, -The Business Valuation Expert in Domestic Relations Cases, State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section, Amelia Island, Florida.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.