Admitted to Practice
- Nebraska State Bar Association – President 2014-15, Past Chair of House of Delegates
- Executive Counsel Member 2001- current.
- American Bar Association House of Delegates 2003-current, Family Law Section 2008 to Present
- GP Solo & Small Firm 2006-current.
- Lincoln Bar Association President, 2003
- Robert Van Pelt American Inn of Court President, 2002-2003.
- Supreme Court Pro Se Litigation Committee 2006-2012
- Supreme Court Committee on Inquiry 2008-2013
- Nebraska State Bar Association: Best Practices Seminar, “Identifying Unusual and Frequently Overlooked Assets” 2006 and “Mechanics of a Divorce” 2005
- Annual Meeting, “Building Solid Attorney-Client Relationships and Avoiding Disciplinary Grievances” 2009, “Common Ethical Issues in Family Law Practice” 2011, Presenter on Pro Se Litigation at Judiciary CLE Meeting, 2011
- Young Lawyers Annual Institute, “How to Keep Clients Happy,” 2008
- Young Lawyers Seminar, “Domestic Relations Practice and Procedure,” 2002
- Family Law Update, “Identifying Unusual and Frequently Overlooked Assets,” 2008
- Speakers Bureau on adoption, criminal law, divorce, law as a career, judges and juries, juvenile law. ABA/YLD Public Service Project One Child, One Lawyer Presenter Programs nationwide, 2003-2004.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.