University of Pennsylvania 1986
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- President (2022-2023)
- Member: Montgomery Bar Assn.
- Pennsylvania Bar Assn.
- Previous Positions: Director, Montgomery Bar Assn.
- Past Chair Montgomery Bar Assn. Family Law Section and Continuing Legal Education Committee
- Council, Family Law Section Pennsylvania Bar Assn.
- Lecture, write and course plan for Pennsylvania Bar Assn., Pennsylvania Bar Institute, and Montgomery Bar Assn.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.