My practice focus: complex marital estates, marital agreements & essential estate planning needs.
Univserity of Utah/1997/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Mountain States Chapter: President (2022-23)
- President-Elect (2021-22)
- Secretary (2019-21)
- Utah Fellows of Mountain States Chapter, President (2019-20).
- Legal Aid Society of Salt Lake Board of Trustees:—Member (2013 to Present), Chair (2016-18).Utah Association of Collaborative Professionals:—Member (2001 to Present), Chair-Elect (2012 – 2013), Chair (2014), Secretary (2016) Utah Supreme Court Ethics and Discipline Screening Panel:—Member (2015 to 2021), Panel Chair (2019-20). Women Lawyers of Utah: —Attorney Member (2000 to Present) CLE Committee Member (2012-2013), Publicity Committee Member (2014-2015).Young Lawyer’s Division, Utah State Bar: —Member (1997 – 2006), CLE Committee Co-Chair (2004-2006), Needs of Children Committee Co-Chair (2003-2004), Membership Committee Co-Chair (2000-2002).
- Let’s Get a Plan – the Intersection of Estate Planning and Family Law (AAML Mountain States Chapter meeting 2021)
- Personal Estate Planning for Busy Women Lawyers: No More Excuses! (Women Lawyers of Utah (2018)
- Rule 4-902: Limited Scope Investigations of Domestic Issues (Utah State Bar – Limited Scope Representation Committee -2018)
- Introduction to Family Law (Utah State Bar New Lawyer Training Program -2012)
- There is Such Thing as a Simple Divorce (Utah State Bar Convention 2010)
- Divorce Basics (Utah State Bar Fall Forum, 2006)
- Equitable Distribution in Divorce Settlements in Utah: Valuation, Taxation and Other Issues (2002)
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.