University of Iowa/1996/J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- Iowa Supreme Court Family Law Case Processing Task Force, Steering CommitteeIowa State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Past-Chair, Past-Vice chair, MemberIowa State Bar Association, Appellate Practice Committee, Past-Chair, MemberIowa State Bar Association, Jury Instructions Committee, MemberIowa State Bar Association, MemberPolk County Bar Association, MemberPolk County Bar Association, Family Law Section, MemberAmerican Bar Association, MemberIowa Association for Justice, MemberAmerican Academy of Appellate Lawyers, FellowBoard Certified Advocate in Family Law, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- State Bar of Iowa, 1996, Admitted in the U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. 8th Circuit Cort of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern & Southern District Courts of Iowa, American, Iowa, and Polk County Bar Associations
- Iowa Association for Justice
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Fellow.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.