Indiana University Maurer School of Law/1974/J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- American and Indiana State Bar Associations. Certified Family Law Specialist by the Family Law Certification Board, Indiana. Indiana Bar Foundation Original Co-Chair on Independent Certifying Organization Committee for Family Law Specialists, Committee on Legal Economics
- Registered Family Law Mediator
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Seminar Chair, 17th Annual Family Law Institute, ICLEF, October 2019 and all previous Institutes
- Featured Presenter and or Faculty Chair for numerous Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forums including topics such as Family Law Discovery, Advanced Family Law, Complicated Business Issues in Divorce, CME for Family Mediators, Financial Considerations in Family Mediations, Use of Demonstrative Evidence in a Dissolution and Discovery, Complex and Substantial Asset Cases, Divorce Taxation, Billing Methods and Fee Arrangements, Family Law Mediation Techniques Unique to Family Law Matters, Maximizing Tax Savings in Divorce Settlements, Child Custody Topics.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.