Regent University School of Law/2007/ J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- Virginia Bar Association – Domestic Relations Council, Chairman, 2020-2021, Vice Chair, 2018-2019, Secretary/Treasurer, 2017, Executive Council, 2013-PresentSocial Services Advisory Board – City of Virginia Beach, Chairman, 2016-2020Virginia Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division, Executive Council, 2012-2016Virginia Bar Association – Hampton Roads Mentorship Program, Chairman, 2013-2014
- The Practice of Law in the Age of COVID
- Complex Spousal Support and Business Valuations
- Motions for Alternative Valuation Dates in the Valuation of Businesses
- Discovery: The Right Tool for the Task
- The Perils of Post-Emancipation Child Support
- Responding to Records Requests
- -Social Media: Anything You Say Can and Will Be Used Against You In A Court of Law
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.