Brooklyn Law School, J.D. (1971)
Admitted to Practice
- Association of California Family Law Specialists American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Contra Costa County Bar Association, member
- Board of Directors, 2003-2006
- Family Law Section President, 2002
- Editorial Board, Contra Costa Lawyer, 1999 through present [Editor, Family Law Edition, May 2000
- Editor in Chief, 2001, 2002, 2004]).San Francisco County Bar AssociationCalifornia State Bar AssociationNew York State Bar Association Brooklyn Law Review, 1970-1971
- ‘Marital Standard of Living’ -- California CPA Education, Family Law Conference, October 2007
- ‘Trips and Traps of the Trial Scheduling Order’ -- Contra Costa County Bar Association-s 2006 MCLE Spectacular seminar.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.