South Texas College of Law / 2007 / JD
Admitted to Practice
- Houston Bar Association, Family Law Section -Immediate Past-Chair, June 2019 through May 2020-President, June 2018 through May 2019-President Elect, June 2017 through May 2018-Treasurer, June 2015 through May 2017-Director, June 2013 through May of 2015 -Member, 2007 through the present
- Texas Gulf Coast Specialists -President, June 2022 – May 2023-President Elect, June 2021- May 2022-Secretary, June 2020- May 2021-Board of Directors, June 2017 through the present -Member, January 2016 through the present
- Burta Rhoads Raborn Family Law American Inn of Court -President, June 2022 to May 2023-President Elect, June 2021 to May 2022-Treasurer, July 2019 through June 2021-Team Leader, May 2012 through May 2018-Member, 2008 through the present
- When Patients and the Judicial System Intersect, What’s Next?
- 2022 Houston Catholic CounselorsFolsom Prison Blues: Enforcements With Contempt – Family Law Essentials Giving Back to your Community – Weatherford
- 2021 Legal Aid Northwest TexasKramer v. Kramer in a Pandemic, Family Law in Lockdown
- 2020, Houston Bar Association (speaking engagement)Advanced Family Law for Immigration Practitioners
- 2016 American Bar Association Childrens Immigration Law Academy
- Family Law Essentials Giving Back to Your Community
- 2014 San Angelo Bar Association (speaking engagement only)
- Child Support: A Methodical Approach
- 2011 25th Annual Family Law Conference at the South Texas College of Law
- Characterization and Reimbursement
- 2010 Houston Bar Association
- and A Guide to the Basics Post-September 2, 2009 Yearning for Zion Ranch – 2009 Bill of Rights Convention (speaking engagement only).
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.