Boston University School of Law 1970
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Board of Governors, Board of Editors JAAML, Officer AAMLF
- President, Vice President. Secretary, Board of Governors
- Family Law Section Council, Massachusetts Bar Assn. 1996-1999
- State Bar of Michigan, Family Law Section
- Past President, Fourth Middlesex Bar Assn. 1978-79, MA Academy of Trial Attys
- IAML 1998 to present.
- MBA Chair, Nantucket Family Law Weekend 1997 & 1998
- AAML Massachusetts Family Law Seminars
- MCLE Panelist Family Law
- MBA Chair – Single Justice Appeals of Probate & Family Law Orders 1996
- AAML Spring Meeting Speaker 1995 ”Use of Interpreters” National
- IAML Frequent CLE presenter.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.