Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Chapter President 2015-2017
- Lawyer’s Professional Responsibility Board February 2013- to present, Hennepin County Bar Association, Family Law Executive Committee: Co-Chair, Programs Committee, 1998-1999, Co-Chair, Executive Committee, 1999-2000
- Hennepin County District Ethics Committee, Vice-Chair, 2006-2010
- Minnesota Women Lawyers (MWL), Co-Chair, Leadership Committee, 2010-2016.
- Elements of Starting of Running a Small of Solo Practice (March, 1996)
- Guest Speaker- William Mitchell College of Law- Family Law Class
- November, 2008 April, 2009 November 2009 Presenter, Divorce Camp (September 2013) Three Pieces of Paper- Minnesota Chapter American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Presenter, Property Division Issues in these Economic Times Presented with Kevin McGrath, Minnesota Judiciary 2012 Conference- May 2012
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.