Admitted to Practice
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Luzerne County Bar Association, Chair, Luzerne County Family Law Commission
- Fellow of International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. 2002 Panelist, Family Law Practice in Northeastern Pennsylvania, 2003 Faculty Member, Drafting Marital Settlement Agreements, 2006 Faculty member, Family Law Practice in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Equitable Distribution Update Ethics-What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You A View From the Bench
- 2006 Equitable Distribution of Pensions, Handling Domestic Violence and Tough Ethical Issues, Evidence for Family Lawyers, New Support Guidelines in PA, Amendments to the PA Divorce Code, Expert Testimony Equitable Distribution Update.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.