UCLA / 2002 / J.D.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Former Member of the Board of the AAML So. Cal. Chapter
- Family Law Section, California Lawyers Association Past Chair, Advisor – since 2018 Chair – 2018
- Family Law Section, State Bar of California Chair – 2017 Vice-Chair – 2016-2017 Chair of Affirmative Legislation subcommittee – 2015-2016
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists Legislative Director – since 2018 Co-Chair, 2020 & 2021 ACFLS Spring Seminar Co-Vice Chair, 2019 ACFLS Spring Seminar Associate Technology Director, 2016-2018
- California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization Board Member – since 2019
- Faculty Member – BHBA – Davis and Its Fallout, March 30, 2016
- Faculty Member – Southern California Family Law Inns of Court – “Should I Stay or Should I Go”, September 13, 2016
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.