I have practiced exclusively family law for 36 years. I am an adjunct professor at Elon Law School of Law and have also taught Wake Forest Law School.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Chapter Leader
- President/Treasurer/Board of Examiners
- Chair, NC Family Law Section 1993-4
- Chair, Greensboro Family Law Section, 1992
- Chair and member, Family Law Specialization Subcommittee, Chair, Legal Aid Advisory Board, Chair, Eastern Music Festival Board
- Top Ten Alimony Cases, Changes in NC Family Law, Interrogatories and Request for Production, Equitable Distribution, Arbitration
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.