Texas Tech University
Admitted to Practice
Texas – 1974
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified, Family Law
- Family Law Section, Houston Bar Assn.
- Family Law Council, State Bar of Texas, 1998-2002
- Past President, Family Law Section, Houston Bar Assn., 1988-1989
- Past President, Board of Trustees, Texas Tech Law School Foundation, 1993-2000
- Past Director, Gulf Coast Family Law Specialists
- Past President, Assn. of Women Attorneys
- Past-Chair, Family Law Committee, South Texas Center for Legal Responsibility
- Family Law Section, American Bar Assn.
- “How to Get the Most Out of Your Mediator in a Property Case,” Houston Bar Assn., Family Law Institute, Houston, TX, 2009
- “Collaborative Law,” American Institute Certified Public Accountants/American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers National Conference on Divorce, Las Vegas, NV, 2008
- “American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Arbitration Training Institute,” Trainer/Contributing Editor, Boston, MA, 2008.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.