Brooklyn Law School JD 1982
Admitted to Practice
New York 1983
AAML Position(s) Held
- Served as Vice President, Member of the Board of Managers
- Member: Nassau County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association. Current Positions: Member, Nassau County Bar Association Matrimonial Law Committee
- Member, Executive Committee, New York State Bar Assn., Family Law Comm.. Previous Positions: Chair, Nassau County Bar Assn. Matrimonial Law Comm., 2000-02,
- Nassau County Bar Assn. Member, Board of Directors, 2002-2005. Nassau County Bar Association, Editor, Recent Decisions in Matrimonial Law, 1996-2000.
- Lecturer for Nassau Academy of Law, New York State Bar Association, Practicing Law Institute and AAML.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.