John Marshall Law School
Admitted to Practice
IL, 1974 and PA, 1974
- Illinois and Pennsylvania, ABA Family Law Section. Current Position: Member of Marital Property Sub-Committee. Previous: Chairman of Illinois State Bar Family Law Section Counsel.
- Speaker, AAML, 1996 Hawaii, AAML, 2003
- ABA: CLE Conference 2005, 2004, 2002, 2001, 2000, 2000
- IICLE Speaker, “A Primer On Business Entities and Their Impact on Divorce”, 2006, Procedures and Techniques in Discovery of Hidden Income. Discovery Problems, 2005, “Marketability Discounts – What, How and When to Use Them,” 2004
- IICLE: Business Valuation, Financial and Tax Issues Affecting Divorce, “Consideration of Subchapter S Corporation Retained Income, Reported but not Actually Received by a Shareholder, as Income Available to the Shareholder for Purposes of Establishing Maintenance and Child Support,” January, 2007.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.