I practice family law with a specialty in appeals of family law matters. I also consult in ethics matters for lawyers in all specialties.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Treasurer and now Board of Managers
- Member: New Jersey State Bar Assn., Family Law Executive Committtee, Past Chair, 2005-2006
- Morris County Bar Assn., Family Law Committee
- Morris County Bar Foundation Trustee, 2002-pres.
- Member and Vice Chair of Disciplinary Reivew Board (2006 to present) Morris/Sussex County Ethics Committee, Secretary 1998-2006
- Member of Disciplinary Review Board 2006-2019
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education-Ethics, 1996-pres.
- Hot Tips for Family Lawyers 2003-2007
- What are the Standards for Alimony, Family Symposium, 1998, 2004-2009
- Hot Tips Moderator, 2004
- Ethis, Morris County Bar Association, 1995, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2003
- Appellate Practice, Morris County Bar Association, 2002
- Ethics and Family Lawyers, 2001
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education Federalization of Family Law, 1993, Appellate Practice, 1997. I have spoken at or moderated in excess of 75 seminars in my career.
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.