Case Western Reserve University School of Law 1985
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Special Interests of Children’s Committee (past) Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee (current) Collaborative Law Committee (current) Sports (current) Foundation member
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Dallas and Collin County Bar Association. Current Positions: Chairman, Collin County Family Law Section
- Trustee, Collin County Bench/Bar Foundation
- Organizing Advisory Board of Collin County Family Law Sections
- Collin County Bench/Bar Committee
- Team Leader Collin County Attorney Mentoring Program. Previous Positions: Advisory Board Dallas County Community College Paralegal Program.
- Discovery in Family Law under New Texas Rules of Civil Procedures – presented to Dallas Area Paralegal Association and Collin County Paralegal Association.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.