As a partner at Pittsburgh-based Pollock Begg, Brian C. Vertz is a reliable problem solver who masters domestic and international custody litigation, spousal and child support, traditional and collaborative divorces, confidential settlements, prenuptial agreements, and family law appeals.
Pittsburgh JD 1991
Admitted to Practice
PA – 1991, GA – 2006
AAML Position(s) Held
- Board Member & President-Elect, AAML Foundation (2019-2021)
- Co-Chair & Member, Chapter Leaders Organizing Committee
- VIce Chair, Amicus Committee
- Chair, Practice & Technology Committee
- Past Member, Website Committee
- Past Member, CLE Committee.
- Secretary (2016), Vice President (2017), President Elect (2018), President (2019)
- Treasurer (2020-22)
- Board of Examiners
- Committee Member (numerous)
- President-Elect and Board Member, AAML Foundation
- Exec. Committee & Council Member, Penna. Bar Assoc. Family Law Section.
- AAML/AICPA National Conference on Divorce, 2014, 2016
- AAML Annual Meeting 2020, 2016, 2017
- AAML National Webinar, 2018, 2019
- AAML-Massachusetts, 2017, 2018
- AAML-Ohio, 2018
- AAML-North Carolina, 2019
- dozens of presentations for Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Pennsylvania Bar Association
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.