Bruce practiced with is father Seymour and his brother Marc for more than 35 years. He now manages Chase & Chase, LLC. While having a specialized family law practice, he also counsels local businesses and handles transactional work.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Chapter President 2015-2016
- American, New Jersey State and Bergen County Bar Assns.. Present Positions: NJ State Bar Assn., Member, Executive Comm., Family Law Section, NJ State Bar Assn.
- Co-Chair, Family Law Comm., Bergen County Bar Assn.. President, Association of County Bar Presidents, 1998-present. Prior Positions: Bergen County Bar Assn., President, 1997-98
- Trustee and Officer, 1982-1997, Family Law Comm. Co-Chair, 1992.
- Numerous presentations through NJ-ICLE, AAML-NJ and Bergen County Bar Assoc. Most recently, Family Law Certification Training
- Third-Party Divorce Practice
- The Alimony Statute-5+ years After Enactment.
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.