UCLA – 1974 – JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Chairman of the Alternate Dispute Resolution Committee
- Los Angeles County Bar, Former Member, Executive Committee
- Beverly Hills Bar, Former Member, Executive Committee, Family Law Section
- California Bar. Certified Family Law Specialist, 1980 to-date.
- Author and Lecturer: AAML: “Litigating Tax Issues,” 2001
- “Teaching Old Dogs New Tricks: Family Law Update on 1997 Tax Relief Act,” 1997
- “Tax Traps in Divorce,” 1994
- CEB Family Law Programs: “Employee Retirement and Deferred Compensation Plans on Dissolution of Marriage,” “The Business Divorce,” “Drafting and Litigating Prenuptial, Cohabitation and MSAs,” “Division and Taxation of Retirement Benefits in Dissolution Proceedings”, USC Law Center: Instructor, Family Law
- Lawyers’ Club of L.A.: “Bridging the Gap,” 1996-2007.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.