St. Louis University School of Law, 1981, J.D.
Admitted to Practice
Missouri, 1982, Illinois, 1983
AAML Position(s) Held
- Past President, Missouri Chapter
- Previous Positions: Former Investigator for the 21st Judicial Circuit Bar Comm. Investigating Ethics Complaints. Member: The Missouri Bar (Family Law Section)
- the Illnois State Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (Family and Juvenile Law Section) and the St. Louis County Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- Mr. Friedman is frequent lecturer on a variety of family law topics, including the preparation, negotiation, attacking, and defending of prenuptial agreements, discovery, valuation of businesses, spousal and child support, trials, and divorce taxation.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.