Emory Univ. School of Law, 1988, J.D.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Co-Chair, Webinar Committee, Member, History Committee
- Member, CLE Committee
- Board Member, AAML Foundation
- Georgia Fellow (2000 – Present)
- Member of the Family Law Sections of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Georgia and the Atlanta Bar Association
- served as Chair of the Family Law Section of the Atlanta Bar Association from 2004-2005
- also serve as a “Master” in the Charles Longstreet Weltner Family Law Inn of Court.
- Numerous . . .
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.