University of La Verne 1978 JD
Admitted to Practice
- Certified Specialist, California Board of Legal Specialization, State Bar, 1985-present. Member: L. A. County Bar Assn., San Bernardino County Bar Assn., East-West Family Law Bar Assn., 1980-present
- Trial and Appellate Attorney on Montenegro v Diaz, Case Defining Custodial Standards, CA Supreme Court
- Judge pro tem, L. A. and S. B. Counties
- Member of the College of Law Board of Visitors, University of La Verne Law School.
- Guest Lecturer, University of La Verne Law School.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.