Southern Methodist University /1972
Admitted to Practice
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Charter Member. Previous Positions: State of Texas Family Law Council – Chairman, 1991-93. TX Academy of Family Law Specialists
- American College of Family Trial Lawyers.
- Article “Impaired Clients and Impaired Professionals”, Advanced Family Law Course, 2007
- Article, “Divorce: Prevention, Survival & Recovery”, Canyon Ranch, Tucson, 2006
- Article “Getting Past Impasse in Collaborative Law”, Advanced Family Law Course, 2005
- Article “Improving Quality of Life While Practicing Law: The Ultimate Balancing Act”, Advanced Family Law Course, 2004
- Article “Handling the Big Case”, AAML/AICPA National Conference on Divorce, 2004
- Article: “Client Centered Collaborative Law – A Human Bridge to Serendipity”, Marriage Dissolution Seminar, 2004
- Article “What?! You Mean I Have to Go to Trial? How to Prepare for and Win a Custody Case”, Adv. Family Law Course, 2003
- Article – ‘Helping Judge and Jury Understand Valuation Testimony’ AICPA/AAML National Conf. on Divorce: Property and Complex Financial Issues and Adv. Family Law Course, 2002
- ‘Attorney’s Fees – Setting and Collecting Them and Unique Strategy for Setting the Fee Agreement’, AAML, 2001.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.