University of Richmond/76/Juris Doctor
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Diversity chair
- Richmond City Bar Assn.
- Richmond Metro Family Bar Assn.
- Hanover Bar Assn.
- Henrico County Bar Assn.
- Chesterfield County Bar Assn.
- American Trial Lawyers Assn.
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Assn.
- Past President, Richmond Metro Family Bar Assn.
- Past President, Hanover Bar Assn.
- Past Board of Director, Trinity Episcopal School, Richmond, VA
- Member, Board of Governors for the Virginia State Bar Family Law Section, recently appointed.
- Just completed a lenghty CLE presentation state wide in four different locations on Protective Orders in Vivginia
- PI – Plaintiff Work and Expert Preparation in Family Law.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.