University of Bridgeport/ 1990
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- National Test Committee Chair 2021 Membership Committee, 2014 2018, History Committee 2018-2019
- Treasurer 2017-2018, Secretary 2018-2019, Vice President 2019-2020, President 2021
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Law
- Fellow, International Academy of Family Lawyers
- Member of the Family Law Sections of the Atlanta Bar, Georgia Bar, and American Bar Associations, The Charles Longstreet Weltner Family Law Inn of Court, and the Atlanta Lawyers Club.
- Lectures and Seminars PresentedSpeaker, Tax Crimes and Misdemeanors, American Academy of Matrimonial Law National Annual Meeting, Chicago, November 2017Moderator & Co-Chair, New Trends From The Financial Experts, Atlanta, GA, AAML, December 2011Recent Developments in Family Law, Family Law Section Newsletter, 2009Mediation Advocacy Article, Family Law Section Newsletter, 2009Speaker, 14 Year Old Elections-What’s Happening to The 11-13 Year Olds?, Atlanta, GA, AAML, December, 2008Speaker, Who Wants To Be A Family Lawyer?, Amelia Island, FL, Family Law Institute, State Bar of Georgia Family Law Section, May 2001Speaker, Modification of Custody, Atlanta, GA, Nuts and Bolts Seminar, October 1998Speaker, How to Manage Stress and Burnout in Divorce Cases, Amelia Island, FL, Family Law Institute, Family Law Institute State Bar of Georgia, May 1990
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.