University of Illinois-Chicago 1980 JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Treasurer, Board Member
- American Bar Assn.
- Illinois State Bar Assn.
- Assn. of Attorney CPA’s
- Past President, Advocates Society
- Past Chair, American Bar Assn. Family Law Section, Litigation Committee
- Past Chair, American Bar Assn., Family Law Section, Taxation Committee
- Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois, Board of Governors, 2000, 2004-2007.
- “Using QDRO’s, Trusts & Annuities to Enforce Settlements”, Lake County Bar Seminar, Puerto Vallarta, MX – 2009
- “The Idiot’s Guide to Tax Return and Financial Analysis For Fun & Profit”, ABA Family Law Section Fall Conference, Camelback Inn, AZ – 2008
- “Authority of State Courts to Order Individuals to Sign Joint Tax Returns”- Gitlin Seminar: Income Tax & Divorce, Woodstock, IL – 2007
- “Trial Preparation”- LCBA, 2007
- “Divorce Update”- Illinois CPA, 2006
- “QDROS and QILDROS”- IICLE, 2006
- “Divorce Taxation: Advanced Concepts”- RSM McGladrey, 2005
- “Equitable Distribution in Illinois”- NBI, 2005
- “Interpreting Financial and Tax Documents to Facilitate Fair Settlements”- IICLE, 2005
- “Attorneys’ Fees and Fee Agreements”- LCBA, 2005
- “Business Valuation, Financial and Tax Issues Affecting Divorce Procedures and techniques In Discovery of Hidden Income”- IICLE/American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 2005
- “Divorce Taxation”- FPA, 2004
- “Family Law Litigation in Illinois”- NBI, 2004
- “The Impact of State Laws on Valuation for Divorce”- NACVA, 2003
- “Divorce Taxation: Advanced Concepts”- McGladrey & Pullen CPA’S Annual Tax Conference, 2003
- “Evaluation of Assets in Divorce”- Illinois State Bar Assn. Workshop, 2003
- “Evaluation of Assets in Divorce”- LBCA, 2004.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.