Vermont Law School 1996 JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Past President, Northeast States
- Member: Vermont Bar Assn., American Bar Assn., Vermont Assn. for Justice, Chittenden County Bar Assn.
- Chittenden Family Court: Pro-Se Education Course 2004-2010
- Vermont Bar Assn.: Collaborative Law, A New Model for Divorce 2005
- Vermont Paralegal Organization: The Family Law Seminar 2008: NBI: A Roadmap Through Divorce Proceedings 2008: Vermont Bar Assn.: Divorce Proceedings 2008
- Vermont Bar Assn.: Divorce in the Current Economy 2009: NBI: Successfully Representing Non-traditional Families 2009.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.