George Mason University/JD/2000
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- 2018-2021 Membership Chair
- 2021-2022 Secretary
- 2014-2020 Virginia Chapter Representative to Board of Governors2021 Virginia Chapter President-Elect2022 Virginia Chapter President
- Family Law Section, Virginia State Bar, Chair (June 2012-June 2013), Vice-Chair (June 2011-June 2012), Secretary/CLE Chair (June 2010-June 2011), Board of Governors (June 2007-June 2014)
- Prince William County Bar Association, Chair, Family Law Committee (2007-present).
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association.
- CLE Moderator, Family Law Section of the Virginia State Bar, October 2010 (29th Annual Family Law Seminar: Spare the Child), October 2011 (30th Annual Family Law Seminar: The Death of Marriage), October 2013 (32nd Annual Family Law Seminar: Appealing Your Family Law Case)
- CLE Presenter, Viginia Women Attorneys Association, October 2010 (:The Effect of a Diverse Family Dynamic on Third Party Custody and Visitation Disputes” and “The Use of Interpreters in a Multicultural Family law Case”)
- CLE Moderator, Virginia Women Attorneys Association, April 2013 (“An Overview of the Court of Appeals: Tips for Better Practice”)
- CLE Presenter, Prince William County Bar Association, March 2008 (“Employing Vocational Experts in Family Law Cases”), August 2009 (“Legislative Updates in Family Law”).
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.