University of Kentucky, 1972, J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- Fayette County Bar Assn., Family Law Section
- Kentucky Bar Assn., Family Law Section
- American Bar Assn., Family Law Sections
- Chair, Fayette County Bar Assn., Family Law Section 1999-2000
- Planning Committee and Faculty, and/or Chair, University of Kentucky College of Law Bi-Annual Family Law Institutes, 1995-2005
- Kentucky Domestic Relations Commissioners, 1997, Mediation Center of Kentucky
- President, Board of Directors, Mediation Center of Kentucky, 2004-2005
- Speaker for Fayette County and Kentucky Bar Assn.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.