Temple University Beasley School of Law/1981/cum laude
Admitted to Practice
- American Bar Assn, Family Law Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Assn, Family Law Section
- Philadelphia Bar Assn., Family Law Section.
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute: Alimony Reform and Practice Tips, April 2008
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute: Child Custody Reform on the Horizon: Practice & Procedures Under S.B. 74, April 2006
- Support Guidelines 2006: What’s New and What’s Next and More!, April, 2006
- Pennsylvania Divorce Code: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, May 2005
- Establishing Earning Capacity with Expert CPAS: Mock Masters Hearing, April, 2005.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.