UTA 1974 J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Past Chair
- AAML, Texas Chapter-Past President
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- Fellow-International Academy of Family Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Assn.
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Life Fellow-Dallas Bar Foundation
- AAML Foundation, Life Fellow
- Texas Family Law Foundation, Board of Trustees
- State Bar of Texas Family Law Council, 2001 – 2010
- Life Fellow-Texas Bar Foundation
- Previous Positions: Board of Directors – Dallas Bar – Family Law Section.
- Texas Advanced Family Law Seminar, Course Director, 2008
- Speaker, 1999, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 . Texas Marriage Dissolution Seminar, Speaker 2005. Texas New Frontiers in Family Law, Speaker 2011, Course Director 2013.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.