Northestern University 1991
Admitted to Practice
- Faculty of ABA Family Law Trial Advocacy Institute, 2007-2009
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- AAML Family Law Trial Institute, 2009
- The Florida Bar, Family Law Section, Executive Committee, 2006-09, Co-Chair, Certification Review Seminar, 2006-present, Continuing Legal Education Comm., 2005-06, Grievance Comm., 2004-08, Alternative Dispute Resolution Comm., 2005-06, General Magistrate and Hearing Officer Comm., 2005-06
- Rule/Forms Comm., 1997-98, Editor of the Florida Bar Journal, 1998-2002.
- Lectured: Young Lawyers Basic Family Law, 2007-2009
- AAML Florida Chapter Lawyers Conference, 2007
- Lectured on Equitable Distribution
- Lecture on Mechanics of Certification
- Lectured on Certification Review.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.