University of Wisc / 1988 / J.D.
Admitted to Practice
MN / 1988 ; WI / 1988
AAML Position(s) Held
- Board Member-At Large
- Member: 11th District Bar Association, Minnesota State Bar Association, and State Bar of Wisconsin. Current Positions: Minnesota Board of Law Examiners-board member
- Minnesota Client Security Board-board member. Past Positions: Minnesota Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board-Chair, Rules Committee, Panel Chair and Board Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association Family Law Section-Chair and others
- 11th District Bar Association Ethics Committee-Chair
- Minnesota State Bar Association Convention Committee’ 11th District Bar Association-President: MSBA – Board of Governors, MSBA – Convention Comm. (Co-Chair).Various Other Committees
- Minnesota Board of Legal Education-Board Member.
- Multiple presentations at various MCLE seminars and at the MCLE Family Law Institute.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.