University of WA Law School/1978/JD
Admitted to Practice
- Member: Thurston County Bar Assn.
- Washington State Bar Assn.
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Past President, Thurston County Bar Assn
- Past President, Washington Women Lawyers.
- Case Law Update, Washington State Bar Association Midyear Conference 2011
- Tough Talk With Family Law Clients: Debt Issues, Washington State Bar Association, 2010
- Thirteenth Annual Conference, A Boutique Practice, Washington AAML 2007
- Eleventh Annual Conference, Advanced Dissolution Practice, Washington AAML 2005
- Tenth Annual Conference, Top Tips, Washington AAML 2004
- National Business Institute, Equitable Distribution in Divorce Settlements in Washington, 2001
- Fifth Annual Conference – Ethics and Professionalism in Family Law Practice, Washington AAML 1999
- Washington State Bar Assn., Family Law Midyear, 1998
- Family Law Update, Washington State Trial Lawyers 1996, 1997
- Washington State Bar Assn., Valuing the Closely Held Business, 1995.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.