Thomas M. Cooley/1999/JD
Admitted to Practice
- Board of Govenors, Family Law Section of the Virginia State Bar Association 6/13 – 6/17
- Pro Bono Advisory Committee Fairfax Bar Assc. Chairperson 6/07-6/08.
- Virginia CLE faculty member for presentations re: Co-author and lecturer of the VA CLE’s “Negotiating and Drafting Marital Agreements”.
- -UCCJEA, Hague, and PKPA: The Alphabet of Custody Jurisdiction: What Every Attorney Needs to Know or Review, Fairfax Bar Association, 2014
- -Subject Matter Jurisdiction in Interstate Disputes: How to Avoid a Void Order, Annual Divorce Practice Seminar: American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (VA Chapter) / Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, 2014
- -Modern Families: Do Grandma, Grandpa, or Auntie Ann Have Custody or Visitation Rights?, 31st Annual Family Law Seminar: Virginia State Bar Association and Virginia CLE, 2012
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.