Admitted to Practice
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Family Law Section of the LA County Bar (2010-2013
- Member of the State Bar JNE Commission (2012-present).
- January 25, 2014, LA County Bar Presentator, Mysteries of Family Law Practice at the Mosk Courthouse
- January 26, 2013, I served as a faculty member on the Los Angeles County Bar CLE program entitled Custody Challenges: Dealing with Daily Dilemmas in Child Custody Litigation. (4.5 hours)
- May 19, 2012, I served on a panel (sponsored by the Family Law Section of the Los Angeles County Bar) with Justice Stephen Perren and others concerning appellate law. (3 hours)
- May 2, 2012, I taught a program sponsored by White, Zuckerman, Warsavsky, Luna & Hunt entitled Drug Testing in Family Law. (2 hours)
- May 7, 2011, I participated in the 43rd Annual Family Law Symposium at the Los Angeles County Bar. The Symposium was entitled the New Realities (Post Elkins). (6.5 hours)
- February 5, 2011, I taught a porgram sponsored by the Los Angeles County Bar Association entitled When Proceedings Do Not Go as Planned, What Do You Do Next. (3.5 hours)
- November 9, 2010, I taught a program sponsored by the Family Law Study Group entitled Statements of Decision & Trial Positioning for Appeal. (2 hours)
- June 28, 2010, I taught a program sponsored by the Family Law Study Group entitled Statements of Decision & Set Up for Appeal. (1 hour).
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.