Cynthia L. Ciancio specializes in high asset divorces and complex child custody disputes. She is also a certified mediator with over 22 years of experience in family law.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer
- Past Chair, Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer Of the CBAs Family Law Section.
- Past Chair, Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer of Adams Broomfield Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association Executive Counsel
- Colorado Bar Association Leadership Training (1 of 10 selected)
- Child HearsayTax and DR to JudgesDisclosures and 16.2 to Judges Courtroom PrepJuvenile and DRSex Addiction and DR Difficult ClientsTax And DREthics and DR
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.