Please view my bio on my website at https://www.tuftlaw.com/team/dan-oconnell/
William Mitchell College of Law/1981/J.D.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- President (2011-2013)
- MN Board of Managers (2006-2010, 2011-2019)
- MN Strategic Planning Committee Chair (2010-2011, 2015-2016)
- Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers 1992-present
- Collaborative Law Institute 2004-present
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts 2007-present
- MSBA 1984-present (Council 2003-2006, Assembly 2003-2006 & 1991-1994, Governance Committee Chair 2004-2006, Multijurisdictional Task Force 2004-2006, Operations Committee 1992-2004, Assn. Governance Task Force 2003, Co-chair 2001 and 2006 MSBA Conventions, Multidisciplinary Practice Task Force 1999-2002, Family Law Section 1985-present, Alternative Dispute Resolution Section 1995-present)
- RCBA 1984-present (Past-President 2002-2003, President 2001-2002 ,President-Elect 2000-2001, Vice President 1999-2000, Secretary/Treasurer 1995-98, Personnel Committee Chair 2002-2003, Family Law Section 1985-present, Memorial Committee 1986-presentStrategic Planning Committee 1998-2001 (Co-chair 2000-2001))
- Minnesota Association of Justice 1985-present
- Academy of Attorney CPAs 1991-present
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants 1979-present
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants 1979-present
- Association for Conflict Resolution 1991-Feb 2023
- Instructor/Speaker at Seminars sponsored by Minnesota CLE and Hamline Mediation Center.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.