William Mitchell College of Law/1981/J.D.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Minnesota State Bar Assn., Co-Chair, Convention, Operations Committee 1992-2004, Assn. Goverance. Task Force, Co-Chair, Convention 2001
- Family Law Section 1985-present
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Section 1995-present, Council 2003-2006, Assembly, 2003-2006, Governance Committee, 2003-2006, Multijursdictional Practice Task Force, 2004-2006
- Ramsey County Bar Assn., Nominating Committee, Family Law Committee, Memorials Committee Member, President 2001-2001, Personnel Committee, 2002-2003
- Assn. of Professional Responsibility Lawyers
- Minnesota Association of Justice
- American Association of Attorney Certified Public Accountants
- Assn. for Conflict Resolution Member, ADR and Family Section Member.
- Instructor/Speaker at Seminars sponsored by Minnesota CLE and Hamline Mediation Center.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.