Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- President- AAML Foundation 2017-2019
- AAML CLE Chair
- AAML Custody Committee Chair
- President Pa Chapter
- Adjunct Lecturer in Law Temple Univ. School of Law 1991- 2009, teaching advanced courses on Custody, Economics of Divorce and Professional Responsibility
- PA Bar Institute Board of Directors, 1994-2000, 2005-2008
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Co-Chair Program Committee, 1997-2001, 2007-2008
- Co-Chair, Ethics Committee and Custody Committee
- Member, Pennsylvania Supreme Court, Domestic Relations Rules Committee, 2004-2009
- Member Task Force on Domestic Relations of the Pennsylvania Legislature’s Joint State Government Commission Advisory Committee
- Pennyslvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member Executive Committee, 1989-92 and 1993-96
- Philadelphia Bar Association – Family Law Section Chair, 1986.
- PA Bar Institute Course Planner and speaker in numerous programs including Tax Issues for Family Lawyers, Fundamentals of Family Law, Ethics for the Family Law Practioner, and Evidence in Family Law.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.