Admitted to Practice
- American Bar Assn.
- Pennsylvania Bar Assn., Past Chair, Family Law Section
- Chair, Family Law Section, 2007
- Chair-Elect, 2006
- Vice Chair, 2004-05
- Secretary 2004
- Treasurer 2003
- Montgomery Bar Assn., Former Chair of Family Law Committee
- Co-Editor of Pennsylvania Family Lawyer
- Member, Joint State Government Commission on Family Law
- Member, Family Law Advisory Committee for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Member of Pennsylvania Supreme Court Domestic Relations Procedural Rules Committee.
- Current and ongoing Course Planner for Annual Family Law Update: How to Secure Your Deal, Stock Options – Pennsylvania and New York
- High End Support Cases
- How to Try a Custody Case
- Executive Compensation, Custody Relocation
- Family Law Institute. Lecturer, Author and Panel Member for Numerous PA Bar Institute and Family Law Section Seminars and Programs, Speaker at AICPA Programs
- Lecturer at Montgomery Bar Assn.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.