IIT Chicago Kent/1976/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Treasurer, Editor in Chief of the AAML Journal, Board of Governors 11 years(currently on B of G-term expires 11/24)
- President, Vice President, member of the board of managers 12 years
- Cook County Presiding Judge’s Select Committee to rewrite Circuit court Rules, 2005-2007
- ABA, IL State Bar Assn. Family Law Section Council, 1990-97, 2009-present
- Chair of Family Law Section 1995-96. Moderater of statewide ISBA Show ”Illinois Law News You Can Use”, 1997-2008
- Task Force on Attorneys for Children
- Child Custody Task Force
- Comm. on Unauthorized Practice of Law
- ISBA Supreme Court Rules Comm., Chair 2001-02.
- Lecturer for ISBA, CBA, ABA, AAML AND IICLE.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.