Admitted to Practice
- Family Law Section of the Atlanta Bar Association (Immediate Past Chair 2013-2014
- Chair 2012-2013
- Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect 2011-2012
- Secretary 2010-2011
- Treasurer 2009-2010
- Member-at-Large 2005-2009)
- Family Law Committee Treasurer of the Young Lawyer’s Division of the Family Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia (2005)
- Assistant Editor for the State Bar of Georgia Family Law Newsletter (2005)
- Barrister of the Charles Longstreet Weltner Family Law Inn of Court (2005-present).
- Jury Trials in Famly Law (2012)
- Practicing Family Law in a Recession (2011)
- Recent Developments in Georgia Family Law Practice for Paralegals (2007)
- The Impact of Bankruptcy on Dissolution of Marriage (2006).
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.